Career Services Coordinator
Centennial Hall 2106
Career Assessments - If a Project AIM student would like to take an assessment, they can schedule an appointment with Dan. There is no fee for the AIM participant because any costs of the assessments are covered by the TRIO Project AIM grant.
- O*NET (Occupational Informational Network) Career Values Inventory explores jobs based on your work values.
- O*NET (Occupational Informational Network) Career Interests Inventory explores jobs based on your interests.
- RIASEC (Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising, Conventional) Inventory helps determine career clusters to identify occupations that interest you.
- John Holland's Self-Directed Search (SDS) Assessment & Occupations Finder utilizes RIASEC (Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising, Conventional) career clusters for consideration of occupations.
Career Research - Schedule an appointment with Dan to learn more about the valuable tools listed below or to obtain other assistance regarding your career field.
- Handshake, on online platform for UW-Eau Claire students to search and secure work-study jobs, part-time jobs, internships, & post-graduation full-time jobs as well as obtaining information on career events and career fairs.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook is a library of careers compiled by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- O*NET (Occupational Information Network) OnLine includes Skills Search, which compares your skills to careers for exploration and Bright Outlook, which identifies jobs with highly projected growth or new and emerging occupations.