Looking for the online Service-Learning application?
- Create a project - You may already be doing volunteer work with an organization and this may fulfill your Service-Learning requirement.
- Search existing projects - The Service-Learning database lists projects with dozens of community organizations.
- Locate a course that offers Service-Learning - UW-Eau Claire offers more than 120 courses with service-learning components.
- Online Application Help - Please visit our FAQ page to learn more about our application process
- Community Action Fair Power Point - Learn about the Center for Service- Learning Community Action Fair
- Service Fellowship and Scholarship - Please visit our page to learn about Service- Learning fellowships and the scholarship we offer
WHAT IS SERVICE- LEARNING
Service-Learning is an opportunity for students at UW-Eau Claire to give back to their local or home community or even a community found abroad. It provides a way to learn skills, investigate careers, and build a personal network. Service-Learning makes education a collaborative effort; students benefit society by exercising the rights and responsibilities of citizenship.
Completing 30 hours of Service-Learning is a requirement for graduation from UW-Eau Claire.