You can refill your birth control prescription* online for pick up at the front office.
You can also order condoms, lubricant and dentals dams even if you don't get birth control here!
* To be eligible for birth control refills
- You must have a current contraceptive order for this medication on file with UWEC Student Health Service.
- If you have any questions about your medications or are having problems with your method of birth control-please call the SHS at 715-836-4311 and request to speak with a nurse.
Please read the following statements and check the appropriate response:
I am not having any of the following symptoms:
- Abdominal pain-severe
- Chest pain-severe
- Headaches (severe) dizziness, weakness, numbness
- Eye problems (vision loss or blurring) speech problems
- Swelling or pain in one leg
I am not having any unusual symptoms or problems with my birth control method.
I am not off schedule with my method.