Student Nursing Assistant
- Be enrolled as a student at UW-Eau Claire
- Certified Nursing Assistant or Licensure as an EMT-B
- Complete Application form
- Faculty Reference
- Professional letter of recommendation
- Major in a health related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Computer efficiency and willingness to learn our electronic medical record system.
- Commit to at least 2 semesters of service
- Work minimum of two 4-hour shifts per week.
- Shift hours: Monday- Friday 7:30 am- 12:15 pm and 12:00 pm- 4:30 pm
- Unbiased attitude and actions towards diverse populations, including beliefs, gender identity & sexual orientation, race and health inequities.
- Maintain patient confidentiality (HIPAA standards)
- Purchase/use own stethoscope
- Maintain a professional appearance- uniform will be scrubs
Print off forms and return completed to Angela Milas, RN, Clinic Nurse Manager. Email or call with any questions regarding this internship position. Forms can be returned via email or turn in at Student Health Service.