Student Nursing Assistant
- Be enrolled as a student at UW-Eau Claire
- Certified Nursing Assistant or Licensure as an EMT-B
- Professional letter of recommendation
- Major in a health related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Computer efficiency and willingness to learn our electronic medical record system.
- Commit to at least 2 semesters of service
- Work minimum of two 4-hour shifts per week.
- Shift hours: Monday- Friday 7:30 am- 12:15 pm and 12:00 pm- 4:30 pm
- Unbiased attitude and actions towards diverse populations, including beliefs, gender identity & sexual orientation, race and health inequities.
- Abide by HIPAA Standards
- Purchase/use own stethoscope
- Maintain a professional appearance
If you are interested in the Student Nursing Assistant position, please email your interest to Angela Milas, RN, Clinic Nurse Manager or call 715-836-4311.