print header

Online Communications

Student Account and Access

UW-Eau Claire uses email as a primary means of communication. When you are accepted for admission as a degree-seeking or Special student, you are automatically assigned a username and Identification number (ID). This information is sent to the email provided on your application. To actvate your account and email you will need your username and ID, as well as the last four of your Social Security Number. If you do not have a Social Security Number on file, a Personal Identification Number (PIN), will be issued to you in a separate email. Once you have the required information, go HERE and select 'activate my account' and follow the prompts

It is important that you activate your account and University email as soon as possible, because the University provides notification of grades and billing via email. It is your responsibility to check your email often, because instructors and advisers use email to contact students about class assignments and/or require students to correspond or participate via email.

If you enroll in consecutive terms, your email account will remain continuously in effect. It will become inactive about one year from the end of the term for which you do not enroll.

How to Access Webmail

Go HERE. You will be asked for your UWEC username and password.

How to View Your Grades Anytime in MyBlugold CampS on the Web

Go to MyBlugold CampS > Main Menu > Self Service > Student Center. In Student Center under 'Academics' select the desired term and the corresponding grades will display.

How to Request Your Bill Anytime in MyBlugold CampS on the Web

Go to MyBlugold CampS > Main Menu > Self Service > Student Center. In Student Center under 'Finances' select 'Account Inquiry'.

Requesting Grades in a Paper Format

You can also obtain your final grades by ordering a transcript. Go HERE for instructions on how to obtain an Official Transcript. 

If you want to receive the transcript so that you can see your grades, you should order an unofficial 'student copy' transcript. If you need to submit your transcript to an employer for reimbursement or verification of successful course completion, you will need to order an official transcript which can be mailed directly to the employer or agency.

Enrolled in a D2L course?

If you are enrolled in a course using Desire2Learn (D2L) you can access D2L from the UWEC homepage in the upper right corner.

Blugold Card

UW-Eau Claire undergraduate students, graduate students, and faculty/staff members receive a university identification card as a privilege of their affiliation with the university. There is no charge for the first Blugold Card. If you are interested in obtaining a Blugold Card, please contact the Blugold Card Office at 715-836-4070.

Online Help

If you have problems, call the LTS HelpDesk at 715-836-5711 or send an email message to .