print header

Change of Major/Minor Procedures

How to add or change a Major or Minor in the Department of Economics:

1. Please come to the department office, Schneider Hall Rm. 476, to make an appointment to meet with the department chair. The program assistant will arrange an appointment for you.

Please note: It may not be possible to have an appointment time the same day you come in – it is important to plan ahead.

2. For your meeting with the department chair, please bring the following:

  • A "What-If" Degree Audit including the new major or minor
  • Questions you might have about this major or minor

3. Advising documents are available in the department office. You will be provided with this material when you make your appointment.

4. After your meeting with the chair, the program assistant will add your major or minor online.

5. At your meeting with the department chair you will receive an official Economics Department T-shirt.

You may contact the program assistant as follows:

Zoe Honor, Academic Department Associate
Schneider Hall 476