print header


Use this form to (a) declare a Psychology major or minor; (b) change from a BA to a BS or vice versa; or (c) change your catalog year.

  • Fill out and print the form.
    • If you are declaring a Psychology Major, submit the hardcopy to Julie Herstad in the Psychology Department office (HHH 277) and she will assign you an advisor.
    • If you are already a Psychology Major, have your advisor sign the hardcopy prior to submitting it to Julie Herstad.


eForm Links


Updated Fall 2014