- Looking for open parking? Check out the hours of enforcement to find out when you can park FREE.
- Remember to always park HEAD INTO STALL to avoid being ticketed. Don't back in or pull through the stall. This is enforced 7 days a week!
- Don't let your meter expire; running late does not excuse a meter violation. Change is available at the service desk in the Davies Center
- If a meter is failed (doesn't accept coins, shows dead/jammed/failed
message) do not park there, this is not a valid parking stall since the
meter is failed. The failed meter should be reported to Blugold Central
by calling 715-836-3000 or by email.
- Car won't start? Call us at 715-836-3000 for a temporary disabled vehicle permit.