print header

Credit by Exam and More 

"Testing out" or earning credit by exam information and Praxis I and II, LSAT, and the MCAT are available on the Academic Testing Office website.

The Academic Skills Center (715-836-5844) can help you prepare for standardized tests.

Forgiveness of Earlier Academic Record

Returning nontraditional students, may be eligible for forgiveness of poor grades from their earlier academic record. Upon admission or readmission to UW-Eau Claire, students should meet with their academic advisers to discuss whether repeating courses or seeking forgiveness is the better alternative for them, and for specific guidelines.  Both the academic forgiveness policy and application form are available on the Records and Registration website.