The Office of Multicultural Affairs is proud to sponsor summer pre-college programs. These programs target young people from throughout Wisconsin and give them opportunities and experiences that prepare them for higher education.
- Increase representation of multicultural and socioeconomically disadvantaged students
- Strengthen the academic preparedness of these pre-college students
- Create connections in the educational system that serve multicultural students
Pre-college programs include educational, cultural and fun activities. Instructors are skilled in both K-12 and post-secondary education and provide participants with a sound curriculum.
OPENING DOORS Precollege Dates: June 18th - 24th, 2017 (interested? please click on the Opening Doors link below)
OPENING DOORS COMPLETE STUDENT APPLICATION LINK
YOUTH LEADERSHIP Precollege Dates: July 8th - 22nd, 2017
Youth Leadership Precollege Program Forms (Print, Fax, or Mail):
APPLICATION DEADLINE: TBD
For more information: YLC BROCHURE
1. Youth Leadership Camp Student CHECKLIST
2. Youth Leadership DPI Student Application
3. Health History and Photo Release
4. Ropes Course Activity Waiver