Large Group Training Session
We provide workshops on a variety of software topics for groups of faculty, staff, or students. To request a workshop, please complete the following training form:
For any student workshop that complements a technology-based assignment, we ask for the following:
- For hands-on training, at least 10 days notice is required for staff preparation and lab scheduling.
- To ensure your request is fulfilled, submit the request during the first two weeks of the semester.
- Faculty presence is required at all workshops. Trainers are not necessarily equipped for classroom management tasks such as taking attendance, describing the instructor's assignment, and other tasks that fall outside the trainer's purview. For good measure, we ask that the instructor is present so classroom expectations are maintained.
- We also prefer to meet with you briefly before the workshop to discuss your specific situation and ensure what we can offer will meet your needs.
- If you have questions about incorporating technology into your teaching, contact April Pierson, Learning Technology Consultant, at email@example.com.