Whenever you click on the D2L link on any university web page, you will be taken to a page that looks like this.
Rather than being taken directly to a login screen, you will now log in using a specific login option depending on the type of user account you have.
This option is for students and faculty/staff with regular, campus automated user access (i.e., with a UWEC email address). Anyone with this type of account will now log in using the Wisconsin Federation System.
- Click on the Campus Account button.
You will be directed to a new login screen.
- Enter your normal UWEC username and password.
- Click Login and you will be taken to the D2L My Home page.
This option is for users who have visitor access to a D2L course or have been given credentials allowing access to specific D2L courses. Examples include UWEC instructors logging in with their generic student credentials, visitors to UWEC courses requested by the course instructor, and faculty and staff who have a temporary username in the format of Firstname.Lastname.
- Click on Non-Campus Account.
- You will be taken to the UWEC Visitor D2L login page.
- Enter your username and password and press Login. You will be taken to the D2L My Home page.