Who can I contact with technical problems?
- UW-Eau Claire Online Course Support
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
715-836-5711 or email@example.com
Old Library 1106
- UW-System Helpdesk
Monday to Friday 4:30 pm to 1:00 am
Saturday and Sunday 6:00 am to 1:00 am
608-264-4357 or HELP@doit.wisc.edu
- D2L Knowledge Base
Lists current known issues with D2L and work-arounds for the problems.
I'm having trouble accessing D2L.
- Log in to D2L.
- Run a system check.
- Make any necessary changes.
- Contact the Help Desk (836-5711) if the problem persists.
Why am I unable to log in to D2L?
There are a number of possible explanations:
- Make sure you are entering your UW-Eau Claire username and password correctly.
Your password is case sensitive so be sure your CAPS lock is off.
Enter only your username; do not include @uwec.edu
- What time are you trying to access Desire2Learn?
Check the Weekly Maintenance widget on the D2L home page and plan around the maintenance schedule. There may be unannounced outages on Thursdays between the hours of 5:00 and 7:00 am CT.
Help Desk staff (firstname.lastname@example.org; 715-836-5711) may be able to help you troubleshoot login problems due to other issues.
Why can't my students see my D2L course?
What browser should I use with D2L?
For an up-to-date list of supported browsers, go to this page.
Why are my D2L pop-up windows blocked?
To allow an individual pop-up window without turning off your pop-up blocker, press [Ctrl] and open the pop-up.
- From your home page, in the upper right corner of the mini bar at the top of the page click the dropdown arrow next to your name and select Account Settings.
- In the Font Settings section use the Font Size dropdown menu to choose your desired font size.
Note: As you adjust the font size you will be able to see the changes displayed in the Preview box.
- Select the desired font size » click Save or Save and Close.
Can I change the navigation bar in my D2L courses?
How can I add a picture to my profile?
- First, save your photo in jpg/jpeg format on your computer, network drive, or external drive.
- From My Home, in the upper right corner of the minibar at the top of the page, press the arrow/triangle next to your name and select Profile from the dropdown menu:
- The Edit My User Profile page appears. Choose Change Picture.
- Select Browse to navigate to the desired photo and press Upload.
- Choose Save or Save and Close at the bottom of the page to save your new profile picture.