print header

Peripheral Purchasing

UWEC Peripheral Purchases

If you require a computer peripheral--electronic equipment connected by cable to the CPU of a computer (excluding printers)--you should use your Procurement Card (P Card). If you do not have a P Card, you can apply for one using the following link: P Card Application

Some sites listed below may require you to have an account in order to purchase items. If there is a number listed, please call and get an account set up to purchase.

  Previous Vendors Used for Purchasing Peripherals:

Repetitive Motion Needs (ergonomic accessories)

WorkRite Ergonomics--good site for keyboard trays and monitor adjustment devices

SafeType--vertical keyboards

Ergotron WorkFit-S--dual sit-stand workstation