The Electronic Maintenance unit of LTS is responsible for the design, installation, maintenance, and repair of the various electronic devices and systems on campus.
Electronic Maintenance Services
- Maintenance and repair of traditional audio and visual equipment in the classrooms and labs.
- Maintenance and repair of instructional technology and systems in classrooms and laboratories, such as video/data projectors and touch screen control systems.
- Design, installation, testing, and maintenance of campus video network, Distance Education systems, and the headend routing system.
- Maintenance of laboratory and scientific equipment.
- Consulting on technical equipment acquisitions, installations, and systems design.
- Coordination of major service efforts.
For electronic services send email to Greg Rineck or phone 836-6017.