The Residence Hall Association (RHA) is the student government organization representing all students living in the residence halls at UW-Eau Claire. The purpose of RHA is as follows:
- To represent all students living in the Residence Halls at the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire.
- To be the one central organization bringing all Hall Councils and other organizations within Housing and Residence Life together to create a campus wide community.
- To engage student involvement in the creation of activities and programs, the review of policies and procedures, and the promotion of multicultural experiences.
- To serve as a liaison between the residence halls at UW-Eau Claire and the state, regional, and national student organizations
- To provide an outlet for all students in the residence halls to gain leadership experience through representative positions, committee membership, meeting attendance, and program participation.
- To provide a place for all students on campus to come together, meet new people, get involved, and have fun.
If your group or organization would like to request RHA sponsorship or financial assistance, give a presentation, or address the General Assembly in any other matter, you must contact the President 24 hours in advance of the next scheduled meeting to be put on the agenda.
Anyone wishing to request funding from RHA must also fill out this form at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. Meetings are open to visitors in concurrence with the "Open Meeting Law;" however, you may NOT make any requests including but not limited to those previously mentioned.
7pm | Wednesdays | Towers Basement Social Room | RHA@uwec.edu
President: Kaitlin Phillips-Grassl
Vice President: Alec Putnam PUTNAMAW@uwec.edu
Secretary: Taylor Larson email@example.com
Communications Coordinator: Justin Miller firstname.lastname@example.org
Multicultural Experiences Chair: Stephanie Oxley OXLEYS@uwec.edu
Initiatives and Improvements Chair: Domimic Faraglia email@example.com
Activities and Programs Chair: Alex Putney PUTNEYAR@uwec.edu
Advisor: Katy Braunsky firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Advisor: Larsi Bendriss BENDRILL@uwec.edu