print header

If I decide to major in history in the College of Arts and Sciences, should I choose a BA or BS?

That is up to you. Most history majors in the College of Arts and Sciences do a BA, but some do a BS. If you choose a BS you will have a foreign culture requirement instead of the foreign language requirement, but you will have to demonstrate math competency at a higher level (MATH 111,112 or 113.) and you will have to take more science. You can consult the UW-Eau Claire Catalogue for more information. Your faculty adviser can help you choose the degree that is right for you.


Page: < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >