The Qualtrics Survey System is an application that provides the tools you need to create and administer surveys and analyze the data received. This document will help you get started in the creation of a survey. The Survey Library is a database full of generic surveys about customer service, demographics, and other subjects. You can use a generic survey as a template and edit it as you desire.
- In the My Surveys tab, on the My Surveys toolbar, click CREATE SURVEY
Select the Create Survey tab
The How do you want to build your survey? page appears.
- Click SURVEY LIBRARY
The Create from Survey Library dialog box appears.
- From the Please select a library pull-down menu, select Global Library: Qualtrics Library.
- From the Category pull-down menu, select the desired category.
- From the Survey pull-down menu, select the desired category.
- In the New survey pull-down menu, select the desired name.
- From the Account for Survey pull-down menu, select the desired location for your survey.
NOTE: My Account will make the survey yours alone.
- Click CREATE SURVEY
The survey has been copied and is ready for customization.
- To edit a question, select it by clicking anywhere on it.
HINT: The question is selected when it appears highlighted and a checkmark appears to the left of the question text.
NOTE: Available options for this question appear in the Question Options pane on the right.
- In the Question Options pane, enable/disable options by selecting/deselecting them.
- In the selected question, select text or elements and edit as desired.
- To add additional questions, refer to instructions starting with step 7 of Creating a Survey: Quick Survey Builder.
- To delete questions,
a. Place your mouse pointer over the question.
b. Click REMOVE QUESTION