Confluence Arts Center: Enhancing performance
experiences for UW-Eau Claire students
The Confluence Arts Center will provide enriched experiences for UW-Eau Claire students who will both perform and work behind the scenes in the new state-of-the-art facility to be constructed in downtown Eau Claire.
Private gifts in support of the Confluence Arts Center are needed to reach the project's philanthropy goal. As of June 1, 2016, $12.5 million in gifts and pledges had been secured for the Confluence Arts Center. On June 2, a $1.5 million challenge grant by a group of anonymous donors was announced that will match dollar for dollar any pledges and gifts made by Sept. 30. The challenge grant and matching funds will bring to nearly $16 million the total gifts and pledges to the arts center project, which is expected to break ground in September 2016.
Other important sources of support committed for this public-private project include the following:
- $5 million, city of Eau Claire
- $3.5 million, Eau Claire County
- $15 million, state of Wisconsin non-agency grant
- $3 million, new market tax credits
Watch the following video and read more below about how this exciting project will impact UW-Eau Claire students:
- Watch videos below of UW-Eau Claire alumni who support the project.
- Read an overview of the Confluence Arts Center design.
- Visit the Community for the Confluence website .
Blugold Alumni talk about the Confluence Project
Click on photos to watch videos: