Please help support the outstanding learning environment in the UW-Eau Claire information systems department through your gift to the UW-Eau Claire Foundation.
The Information Systems Advancement Fund is used to meet the needs that cannot be met by the state-assisted university operating budget. The Advancement Fund enables the information systems department to take advantage of opportunities to advance the cause of the department.
Examples of fund use include, but are not limited to, support of faculty-student research projects, travel, presentations, curriculum development, alumni relations, guest speakers, technology, and more.
Your gift to support any of the following will help enhance student learning experiences and provide valuable faculty resources. The amount in parentheses indicates the annual amount required to meet current obligations.
- Student scholarships. Learn more.
- Stipends, travel expenses and materials for student-faculty research ($500-$1,000).
- Hardware and software for management information systems labs ($500-$1,000).
- Nationally recognized speakers for annual information technology seminar for professionals in the community ($10,000–$15,000).
- Stipends for faculty to attend workshops and conferences ($1,000).
- Annual information technology conference for technical and vocational college instructors ($100-$300).
- Student stipends, training, hardware and software for community service projects ($1,000-$2,000).
- Thank you for considering a gift to benefit the department of management information systems at UW-Eau Claire.