Management and Marketing
The Management and Marketing Advancement Fund is used to meet the needs that cannot be met by the state-assisted university operating budget. The Advancement Fund enables the management and marketing department to take advantage of opportunities to advance the cause of the department.
Examples of fund use include, but are not limited to, support of faculty-student research projects, travel, presentations, curriculum development, alumni relations, guest speakers, technology, and more.
Your gift to support any of the following will help enhance student learning experiences and provide valuable faculty resources. The amount in parentheses indicates the annual amount required to meet current obligations:
- Chuck Tomkovick Management & Marketing Teaching Excellence Award (gifts of any size). Learn more.
- Assistance with student costs to take the APICS CPIM exam ($500 - $1,000 annually).
- Assistance with student costs to take the SHRM PHR exam (up to $3,000 annually).
- Student participation on the UW-Eau Claire Sales Team ($500-$1,000).
- Invited speakers for class presentations and special student/faculty seminars ($1,000-$5,000).
- Stipends, travel expenses and materials for student/faculty collaborative research ($1,000 annual, $10,000 to endow).
- Student and faculty participation in regional and national meetings of academic and professional societies ($1,000 annual, $10,000 to endow).
- The Thomas Bergmann Human Resource Scholarship ($100 or more).
- The Lorentz Memorial Business Scholarship ($100 or more).
- Other existing management and marketing scholarships (gifts of any size).
- The general needs of the management and marketing department (gifts of any size). Please help support the outstanding learning environment in the UW-Eau Claire management and marketing department through your gift to the UW-Eau Claire Foundation.