Supporting outstanding faculty and staff
Think about it: Behind every outstanding Blugold student experience is at least one outstanding UW-Eau Claire faculty or staff member. Donors to the UW-Eau Claire Foundation provide essential support for faculty and staff, enabling them to do all they can to ensure student success. The video above features just a few of our faculty and staff for whom Foundation support has made a difference.
Consider making a gift in support of the work of outstanding faculty and staff. Use the "Give now" link above to make your online gift today!
Faculty and staff in action: Examples of Foundation-supported, innovative faculty and staff in action can be found across the university:
Innovative campus-community programming …
that serves the residents of our region while also providing students with opportunities to put their learning into practice. Learn more about these Foundation-supported initiatives:
Faculty-student collaborative research …
that contributes to the body of knowledge in faculty members' fields of study and enhances their teaching while giving students hands-on learning experiences. Learn more about these Foundation-supported initiatives:
- The Vicki Lord Larson Faculty Research Fellowship (read a story about a recent recipient of this faculty award).
- The Fred and Mary Bliss Nursing Faculty Professional Development Award (learn more about this award for tenure-track nursing faculty).
Enhanced student learning in and outside the classroom …
often through new campus-community partnerships, and including high-impact experiences like cultural immersion both in the U.S. and abroad, internships and service-learning opportunities. Learn more about these Foundation-supported initiatives and opportunities:
- The Oliver Marion Ramsey Endowed Chair (read a story/see a video about how this endowed chair benefits students pursuing careers in health professions).
- The University Honors Program (learn more about this program that provides a vibrant community of Honors students with unique opportunities to develop intellectually, personally and professionally).
- The Simpson Fund (read about the endowed gift that provides important support to Blugold athletics and the department of geography and anthropology).
The Frederick G. and Joan Christopherson Schmidt Robert Frost Collection (read a story/see a video about this exciting collection).