FIND YOUR CATEGORY
- All University Centers Sponsored and/or
recognized University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
student organizations holding an event targeted primarily for university members.
- This type of event does not charge admission or is in no way revenue producing.
- Client not charged
- Recognized Student Organizations charging
- Student Segregated Fee Organizations charging admission.
- University Center Sponsored Events are exempt from facilities fees –
consumable fees still apply.
- Activities and/or events sponsored by UW-Eau
Claire administrative offices and
- Event is charged the all-inclusive room rate if event is using any equipment or is
- Event is not charged if just using space to meet. Only charged once using equipment
- Educational programs and state agencies sponsoring an
event where the majority of
participants do not consist of UW-Eau Claire students, faculty or staff but whose
activity is consistent with the university mission, goals and priorities.
nonprofit organization –group that focus on events that are not directly related to
the university's mission.