print header

Transfers & Refunds



Meal plan dollars expire at the end of each semester and do not transfer to the following semester. Your meal plan dollar account balance must be zeroed out by the end of each semester or the balance will be retained by UWEC. Blugold Dining gift cards cannot be issued for remaining balances at the end of the semester. To use your remaining balance on a bulk food order, please contact Blugold Dining at 715-836-5261 or



Meal plan charges are prorated for students who withdraw from UWEC. When withdrawing, it's the responsibility of the meal plan holder to notify the following:

o Blugold Card Services: Located on the first floor of Davies Center, next to U.S. Bank (715-836-4070 or

o UWEC Business Office: Schofield Hall 110 (715-836-5907 or