Tuesday, February 18, 2014
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Minneapolis Convention Center
Exhibit Hall A (Lower Level)
Why Attend the Minnesota State Universities Job and Internship Fair...
- By attending the Job and Internship Fair, you will have the opportunity to network with 100+ employers
- Many of the employers who will be present at the event will be actively recruiting for jobs and internships. Other employers may anticipate hiring in the next six months.
- No matter what the organizations’ objectives may be, as an attendee, you can take advantage of speaking with recruiters from a variety of different industries to learn how your career goals may fit with their hiring needs.
There is a $25 nonrefundable advance registration fee to attend the Minnesota State University Job and Internship Fair. To register in advance, please visit Career Services by February 14th to pay with cash (exact amount) or check payable to UW-Eau Claire.
Career Services is located in Schofield 230.
- Transportation is not provided by UW-Eau Claire.
- Professional dress is required.
- UW-Eau Claire Student ID required at event check-in.