print header

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I register for programs or classes?

There are five easy ways to register for Continuing Education programs or classes, including secure online registration for most programs. View more registration information.

How do I get to the program site?

We have provided convenient maps and directions to most program locations. If you do not see the directions you're looking for, please contact us.

Where can I park on campus?

Please visit UW-Eau Claire Parking and Transportation for information about parking on campus

How can I receive a transcript for courses or programs I have taken through Continuing Education?

Transcripts for credit courses are available through UW-Eau Claire's Records and Registration unit. To receive a transcript for non-credit programs, please contact us at 715-836-3636 or by emailing

What are my payment options?

We accept payment by American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash, check or money order. Please make your check or money order payable to UW-Eau Claire. For more information visit our Payment Policy page.

How can I update my contact information?

Please complete the online form with your current contact information.

Do you have scholarships or financial aid?

Yes, scholarships and financial aid are available for some programs and classes. Please contact us to inquire about financial assistance for a specific program or class.

What are Contact Hours and Continuing Education Units (CEUs)?

Both are nationally recognized units of measurement of a participant's level of engagement in a qualified educational activity. A contact hour is based on 60 minutes of content, and Continuing Education Unit is defined as ten (10) contact hours. One, or both, are assigned by participant need or the approving credentialing center.

I paid the tuition for my credit course in full. Do I still need to complete the Payment Plan Agreement/Email Authorization form?

The payment plan agreement must be signed every term prior to registration. The PPA can be found on MyBlugold CampS by clicking on the Self Service menu. The system will lead you through the online form. A Hold will be placed on your registration until this is completed. Please contact the Business Office, 715-836-5285, if you have any questions about the Payment Plan Agreement form.

Do I have a University email account if I am taking a course as a special student?

Yes. Here are instructions on obtaining and using your email username and PIN.

Do you offer customized training for workplaces?

Yes, we can tailor a training program to fit the needs of your business or workplace. Please contact us at 715-836-3636 or

What is your cancellation policy?

Cancellation policies vary by program. Please check the cancellation policy by clicking on the specific program that interests you, or contact us for more information.

Who should I contact if I have a question about a specific class or program?

Feel free to call  (715-836-3636 / toll-free 866-893 2423) or email us any time.

Connecting Campus and Communicty