print header

Overseas Medical Insurance

The Center for International Education at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire requires all students traveling abroad on behalf of the university to purchase insurance through Cultural Insurance Services International. Please contact the Center for International Education to apply for the insurance. This is an option for faculty and staff, but not a requirement.

CISI has been identified by UW-System Risk Management as the appropriate provider for students involved in university related international activity and has negotiated a reduced cost and coverage package.

Visit the UW System Administration, Safety and Loss Prevention web site for additional information.