My refund is a paper check. How will I receive it?
You may use your checking account or your savings account to pay online. Visit our website's tuition and/or fees payment page to pay online. Online payments must be drawn from a checking account or savings account originating in the United States.
You may use Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit cards to pay online. A 2.75% convenience fee will be added to each credit card transaction. Visit our website's tuition and/or fee payment page to pay online.
- Summer Session charges are due in full on the first day of class.
- Fall Semester charges can be paid in two installments, approximately one month apart.
- Winterim Session charges are due in full on the first day of class.
- Spring Semester charges can be paid in two installments, approximately one month apart.
Scholarships should be turned in at Blugold Central, Old Library 1108. The scholarships will be recorded and posted to your student account. To view scholarship payments and to see the most current balance, students should consult My Blugold CampS.
Financial aid disburses to student accounts beginning the first week of each semester in most cases. For specific information on when your financial aid will disburse to your account, consult with a Front Line professional at Blugold Central. To view financial aid applied to your account and to see the most current account balance, you should consult My Blugold CampS.
- Logon to MyBlugold CampS > Self Service > Student Center
- Under the Personal Information section you can select the Home Address hyperlink to view all addresses on record and add/edit your home and mailing address.
- If you are living in a residence hall, you DO NOT need to add or update a mailing address unless you want it to be different from your residence hall address.
- The PPA Payment Plan Agreement explains billing communication methods, credit terms, finance charges, payments, delinquent accounts, defaults on payments, and other important information.
- The PPA Payment Plan Agreement must be read and electronically signed by the student each semester. A parent signature will not be accepted.
- Segregated fees provide funds for cultural, recreational, and leisure activities and groups that are not funded through other state appropriations.
- Segregated fees are intended to contribute to the richness of the university community.
- Segregated fees are not user fees.
- For more information and a detailed breakdown of this fee visit the Segregated Fee Information page.
I am a Minnesota resident. How do I apply for reciprocity?
Apply online for tuition reciprocity at www.getreadyforcollege.org/hesod/reciprocity/apply1.cfm.
To grant the University permission to release information about your account to a parent or other third party, complete the Parent and Guest Access process.