print header

High School Special/Youth Options


Youth Options
Juniors and seniors who wish to enroll at the University should contact their high school counselor on procedures to notify the school district and to submit courses for consideration for meeting high school credit requirements.

All Other High School Specials
High-potential precollege students in high school may take coursework while in high school upon the recommendation of their counselor or principal and high school teachers.

Click here for Enrollment Information