print header


Budget Forms


Transfers for salary in Fund 131 also require a transfer of fringe benefits. Please use the current extramural fringe benefit rates. Click here to access the current extramural rate for fringes on the UW System website.
  1. Budget Transfer Form - Non-salary
    Required when requesting a transfer of funds for non-salary matters including services and supplies, travel, and other non-salary items.
  2. Budget Transfer Form - Salaries and Fringe Benefits
    Required when requesting a transfer of funds for salary and/or fringe benefits
  3. Revenue/Expenditure Transfer Form
    Required when transferring revenue/expenditures.
Blugold Commitment Differential Tuition - See this Knowledge Base Article for information on BCDT transfers.

Laboratory Modernization Application eForm - Sign in, Start New Form, Select Academic Affairs, and then Lab Modernization Funding Proposal