University Faculty Special Meeting
October 20, 2005
The special meeting of the University Faculty was called to order by Interim Provost and Vice Chancellor Steven Tallant at 3:02 p.m. on Thursday, October 20, 2005 in Schofield Auditorium.
1. Report of the University Faculty Nominating Committee – Paul Wagner, Chair
· On behalf of University Faculty Nominating Committee, following names placed in nomination for Search and Screen Committee for position of Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research and Sponsored Programs
· Michael Carney – Chemistry
· Alan Gengenbach – Chemistry
· Thomas Kemp – Economics
· Tali Lee – Biology
· Joline Morrison – Computer Science
· Kim Pierson – Physics and Astronomy
· No additional nominations from floor
· Without objection, nominations closed.
2. Miscellaneous Business – None
Without objection, meeting adjourned at 3:05 p.m.
Wanda Schulner, Secretary to the Faculty and Academic Staff