||Reimburse University Staff for expenses related to professional development events/training.
||Up to $300 as funds are available
||Criteria for approving requests may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Full- or part-time classified staff, whether permanent, limited-term, or project.
- Training will contribute to the employee’s professional development.
- Number of requests from that department, and the dollar amount already awarded to its employees, does not seem excessive relative to similar departments.
- Whether or not you are being reimbursed/paid for presenting/moderating
||The following expenses are all eligible for reimbursement:
- Travel expenses (mileage/flight)
||This fund MAY NOT be used for the following:
- Mandatory Training
- Training needed to pass probation
- Tuition fees
||Fill out the Online Application.
||Applications are accepted throughout the year. Please apply at least a month before the training (if possible.)
||The University Staff Funding Committee meets monthly to review and award funding requests based upon the criteria above.
||The University Staff Funding Committee will send a notification email to the recipient and the recipient is to notify the University Staff Funding Coordinator upon expenditure of granted funds.