Pack your bags!
Whether you enjoy exploring scenic and historical sites in the United States or yearn to visit far-off lands, the UW-Eau Claire Alumni Association is offering several travel opportunities to help make your dream vacation a reality. Check out the list below to explore your travel options. The world awaits!
- July 5-13, 2014 | Rockies Rail Highlights
- July 16-22, 2014 | California Rail Discovery
- Aug. 21-Sept. 1, 2014 | Baltic Treasures (cruise)
- Oct. 20-28, 2014 | Accent on the Adriatic (cruise)
- Nov. 3-11, 2014 | Tropical Costa Rica
- Nov. 5-13, 2014 | Barcelona and Paris
- April 23-May 9, 2015 | Pathway through Panama (cruise)
- May 1-9, 2015 | A Toast to Provence and Burgundy (river cruise)
- May 2-10, 2015 | Isles and Empires of the Adriatic (cruise)
- Aug. 1-9, 2015 | Passage of Lewis and Clark Expedition (river cruise)
- Oct. 22-30, 2015 | European Hideaways (cruise)
For details, visit www.uwec.edu/alumni/events/travel.htm.
Alumni Association honors Blugolds of distinction
The UW-Eau Claire Alumni Association announces it slate of alumni award winners for spring 2014.
Lifetime Excellence Award:
- Dave Carlson ’72
- Dr. George Rossman ’66
- Catherine Furay ’74
- James Sweet ’75
Alumni Distinguished Achievement Award:
- Dr. Julie Henseler ’89
- Dr. Steven Henseler ’89
- Neil Lipinski ’80
- Dr. Gregory Mercer ’85
Read the complete alumni awards story.
If you know of someone deserving of recognition, visit the alumni awards website for more information and nomination instructions.
Join us for the most exciting Blugold gathering of the year!
Mark your calendars for Homecoming 2014, set for Friday and Saturday, Oct. 3 and 4, at UW-Eau Claire. We’re making plans for all of the traditional events, including the parade, Blugold Fever Fest, the exciting football game and the Fifth Quarter postgame party in Carson Park. Special events and reunions also will be a part of the weekend’s festivities. Watch the Homecoming website for details as they develop.