Current members: please visit our OrgSyncpage for upcoming events.
What can Student WEA do for you?
- Free liability insurance coverage worth $1,000,000 to protect you when you are working with school children.
- Free admission to the State Teaching Convention held annually in October.
- Dues rebate: in your first year of teaching, you will receive $20 off your first year NEA (National Education Association) dues for each year you were a member of Student WEA (up to 4 years).
- Free professional publications to keep you current on educational news and trends, as well as other low-cost resources available from the NEA library.
- Valuable opportunities to meet and share ideas with students, teachers, and other members.
- Employment information, graduate placement service, salary information, job relocation assistance, and orientation.
- Opportunities to develop your personal leadership skills.
- Substantial savings on insurance, credit cards, books, magazines, etc. This includes a 10% discount on purchases at Barnes and Noble bookstores.