Some Possible Courses
Summer Session Class Schedule coming soon.
Summer Session 2016
Get one step closer to graduating one semester sooner.
Three-Week Summer Session: May 23 - June 10, 2016
Eight-Week Summer Session: June 13 - August 5, 2016
Course dates vary;
please check individual courses for specific dates.
Take 1 class and explore
100 Things to do in Eau Claire
- Summer Courses are available to current students; those starting in the fall; students attending other universities during the year; or interested non-degree seeking students
- Summer courses are available online and in person
- Class sizes are kept small
- Length of courses range from one week to eight weeks
- You can take the equivalent of one credit per week, so you could accumulate as many as 11 credits this summer!
Admitted, degree seeking students are eligible for summer financial aid. Summer aid is based on the 2015-2016 FAFSA, so you must have submitted this to be eligible. If you would like to be considered for possible financial aid resources for summer, we would recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Log into MyBlugold CampS; go to Self Service > Student Center and then click on the "Summer Aid Application" link under Financial Aid.
Complete information is available at Financial Aid. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Financial Aid Office at 715.836.3373.
Students may stay in the residence hall during the summer. More information is available at Housing.
If you are interested in sub-leasing an off campus apartment, the Student Senate sponsored website "places4students" has listings.