Some Possible Courses
- LAS 150 - Introduction to Latin American Studies
- BIOL 362 - Field Zoology
- CHEM 213 - Quantitative Analysis
- CHEM 218 - Introduction to Inorganic Chemistry
- CS 318 - Web Page Design
- ENGL 496 - Seminar in Women's Literature
- HIST 210 - African American History
- MATH 215 - Calculus II
- MATH 246 - Elementary Statistics
- POLS 336 - Arab Israeli Conflict
- BSAD 300 - Diversity at Work
- MGMT 449 - Strategic Management
- ES 490/690 - Foundations of Education
- KINS 312 - Sport Psychology
- KINS 426 - Motor Development
- SPED 300 - Inclusive Practices for Secondary Educators
- WMNS 344 - Women, Work and Family
Get one step closer to graduating one semester sooner.
Three-Week Summer Session: May 26 - June 12, 2015
Eight-Week Summer Session: June 15 - August 7, 2015
Course dates vary;
please check individual courses for specific dates.
Take 1 class and explore
100 Things to do in Eau Claire
- Summer Courses are available to current students; those starting in the fall; students attending other universities during the year; or interested non-degree seeking students
- To search for summer courses, click Summer Courses and choose 2015 Summer Session for the term
- Summer courses are available online and in person
- For online courses, do a Class Search, click on Additional Search Criteria, then select Online for Mode of Instruction
- Class sizes are kept small
- Length of courses range from one week to eight weeks
- You can take the equivalent of one credit per week, so you could accumulate as many as 11 credits this summer!
Admitted, degree seeking students are eligible for summer financial aid. Summer aid is based on the 2014-2015 FAFSA, so you must have submitted this to be eligible. If you would like to be considered for possible financial aid resources for summer, we would recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Log into MyBlugold CampS; go to Self Service > Student Center and then click on the "Summer Aid Application" link under Financial Aid.
Complete information is available at Financial Aid. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Financial Aid Office at 715.836.3373.
Students may stay in the residence hall during the summer. More information is available at Housing.
If you are interested in sub-leasing an off campus apartment, the Student Senate sponsored website "places4students" has listings.