Some Possible Courses
Get one step closer to graduating one semester sooner.
Three-Week Summer Session: May 26 - June 12, 2015
Eight-Week Summer Session: June 15 - August 7, 2015
Course dates vary;
please check individual courses for specific dates.
- Summer Courses are available to current students; those starting in the fall; students attending other universities during the year; or interested non-degree seeking students
- To search for summer courses, click Summer Courses and choose 2015 Summer Session for the term
- Summer courses are available online and in person
- For online courses, do a Class Search, click on Additional Search Criteria, then select Online for Mode of Instruction
- Class sizes are kept small
- Length of courses range from one week to eight weeks
- You can take the equivalent of one credit per week, so you could accumulate as many as 11 credits this summer!
Admitted, degree seeking students are eligible for summer financial aid. Summer aid is based on the 2014-2015 FAFSA, so you must have submitted this to be eligible.
Complete information is available at Financial Aid.
Students may stay in the residence hall during the summer. More information is available at Housing.
If you are interested in sub-leasing an off campus apartment, the Student Senate sponsored website "places4students" has listings.