- Working Title
Classroom Planning and Design Manager - Learning and Technology Services
BA (1981) University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Major: Speech (Radio/TV);
- Minor: Business Administration
MS (1983) University of Wisconsin-Stout - Program: Media Technology
- Position Responsibilities
Technology is my thing! I am responsible for researching, recommending and ordering instructional technology, to be used in classrooms and curricular labs. When a room needs technology additions/replacements or upgrades, I work with colleagues in LTS and Facilities Management to design technology systems that allow all equipment to work well together, and to coordinate their installation.
- In addition, I am currently overseeing a project to upgrade signal transmission from analog to digital signals across campus. As of fall of 2012, over 100 classrooms, lecture halls and distance education facilities have received these upgrades, and work will continue until all learning spaces have received these upgrades.
- UW-System Activities
Official campus representative to the UW-System's Educational Media Technology Council (EMTC)
- Other University Activities
House Announcer for Blugold Women's Basketball;
Advisor to UW-Eau Claire Circle K Club (A service club for university students, sponsored by the Kiwanis Club of Eau Claire)
- Community Involvement
Member of the Kiwanis Club of Eau Claire