| ENPH Students: This is a great opportunity that students including Amy Zagar and Brittany Whited have completed. Check with Dr. Gabel about whether this would qualify for ENPH 435.
"Application for Student Office of Sustainability Internship
Complete and return this form to the program assistant in the Student Senate Office, Davies 132. Please take the time to fill out the below information and questions. Upon completion of this application, you will be contacted by the executive member responsible for reviewing your application. Depending on the process, you may be contacted for a follow-up personal interview.
Student eligibility to be appointed to any position in Senate is determined as follows:
1. The student must have a minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0
2. The student must be currently enrolled with at least 6 credits.
CLASS STATUS__________________ EMAIL_____________________ PHONE__________________
Please answer the questions by typing on a separate form.
1. Please list examples of ways that you have engaged with environmental sustainability issues; for each example, please provide a brief description of your specific contribution.
2. Identify any current environmental issues specifically related to UW-Eau Claire that you would like to see the Student Office of Sustainability address.
3. Do you have any experience with writing grant or project proposals? If yes, please describe the nature of the project and whether or not you were grant/project was approved.
4. Do you have any prior experience in student government or any other forms of student representation? If so, please list them and note some of your obligations, responsibilities, and accomplishments.
5. If you were appointed to this position, what personal goals would you seek to achieve?
6. Identify some personal qualities you possess which you believe would be valuable to the position for which you have applied.
7. Potentially speaking, for how many semesters could you serve as a sustainability intern?"