Paying for college
A plethora of respected publications and organizations have rated UW-Eau Claire among the nation’s best colleges and universities when measuring everything from academic quality to student debt to finding well-paying jobs after graduation.
“Taken together, these rankings and other measures tell our students and alumni that their investment in a UW-Eau Claire degree pays off,” says Chancellor James Schmidt. “Our graduates’ Return on Investment — or ROI — is greater than it would be had they gone to college almost anywhere else in Wisconsin or Minnesota.”
UW-Eau Claire costs
- Estimated undergraduate and graduate costs of attendance
- For a fee schedule (per credit cost), see the Business Office Web site.
- Housing costs
- Food service costs
Help with paying for college
- Financial Aid Office
- Student employment
- Loans, grants, scholarships
- Incoming student Admissions scholarships
- Graduate student financial assistance
- ROTC pilot program
- Veteran benefits overview/Wisconsin GI Bill
- Wisconsin Covenant Program
Incoming student scholarships + Tuition reduction programs
- Incoming student Admissions scholarship
- WI Residency for Tuition Purposes
- Wisconsin/Minnesota reciprocity
- Return to Wisconsin
- Midwest Student Exchange Program
- Due dates, payment methods, payment plan agreement, 1098-T tax info and more
- Tuition/fees payments for currently enrolled/accepted students
- Housing deposits for currently enrolled/accepted students
Planning for college costs
To be considered for financial assistance, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
We strongly encourage you to apply for financial aid by March 15. Be sure to list UW-Eau Claire's financial aid code (003917) on the application.