News Bureau • Schofield Hall 201 • Eau Claire, WI 54702
phone: (715) 836-4741
fax: (715) 836-2900
Special Reunions, Receptions Set
For UW-Eau Claire Homecoming Weekend
MAILED: Oct 7, 2002
EAU CLAIRE — Several academic departments and organizations at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire are sponsoring events this weekend as part of Homecoming 2002:
Friday, Oct. 11
- College of Business events: 11-11:45 a.m., College of Business lab dedications; noon-3 p.m., Hormel Homecoming Cookout, Campus Mall; 1:30-3 p.m., College of Business Technology Open House (Schneider Hall labs open for viewing); 5-7 p.m., College of Business Alumni and Friends Bash, Mona Lisa’s Restaurant, Eau Claire. For details, contact Gretchen Hutterli in the College of Business at (715) 836-5930 or send e-mail to email@example.com.
- Biology alumni reunion: 3-5 p.m., Room 326, Phillips Science Hall. For more information call Faith Bogstad at (715) 836-4166 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, Oct. 12
- School of Nursing reunion: 7:30 a.m. registration at School of Nursing, 8 a.m. walk, continental breakfast, School of Nursing update, door prizes.
- Communication disorders alumni reunion: 9 a.m. continental breakfast and CDIS department open house, Human Sciences and Services Building, 209 Water Street (event continues until after 10 a.m. Homecoming parade).
- School of Education reunion: “Donuts with the Deans,” 9-10:30 a.m., Brewer Hall 255. Also tour the School of Education Technology Lab and Project Studio. For more information send e-mail to Georgia Hogg at email@example.com.
- Economics alumni reunion: 3:30-5:30 p.m., Potawatomi Room, Davies Center.
- Mathematics alumni reunion: 4:30-6:30 p.m., Arrowhead Room, Davies Center.
- Singing Statesmen 35th anniversary reunion: 7-10 p.m., Dulany Inn, Davies Center.
UW-Eau Claire News Bureau
Updated: October 7, 2002