MAILED: Sept. 26, 2000
A series of Study Abroad Spotlights at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire will be held to inform students and faculty interested in the university's study abroad programs. The panel discussions led by past study abroad student and faculty participants will be informal, so attendees may enter and exit as their schedule allows.
All Spotlights will begin at 4 p.m. in Davies Center. The programs and their dates are as follows:
For more information about the study abroad program or about the Spotlights, contact the Center for International Education, (715) 836-4411.
- Oct. 10 Study Abroad Spotlight on Spanish-Speaking Countries (Heredia, Costa Rica; Cuernavaca and Monterrey, Mexico; and Oviedo and Valladolid, Spain), Badger Room.
- Oct. 11 Study Abroad Spotlight on Australia (Lismore) and Japan (Kansai Gaidai), Badger Room.
- Oct. 12 Study Abroad Spotlight on England (Harlaxton, Hertfordshire, Lancaster and Winchester) and Latvia (Riga), Eagle Room.
- Oct. 17 Study Abroad Spotlight on German and French Programs (Graz, Austria; La Rochelle and Toulon, France; and Kiel and Wittenberg, Germany), Badger Room.
- Oct. 18 Study Abroad Spotlight on Ireland (Limerick) and Scotland (Edinburgh), Badger Room.
- Oct. 19 Study Abroad Spotlight on Scandinavia (Sønderborg, Denmark, and Växjö, Sweden), Eagle Room.
Janice B. Wisner
UW-Eau Claire News Bureau
Updated: Sept. 26, 2000