||Schofield Hall 218|
||Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004|
Study Abroad Programs
To Be |
Discussed at UW-Eau Claire
MAILED: Sept. 22, 1999|
A series of Study Abroad Spotlights at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire will be held to inform students and faculty interested in the university's Study Abroad programs. The panel discussions led by past Study Abroad student and faculty participants will be informal, so attendees may enter and exit as their schedule allows.
All Spotlights will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Indianhead Room of Davies Center except for the program on England and Scotland, which will be held in the Alumni Room, Davies Center.
The programs and their dates are as follows:
For more information about the Study Abroad program or about the Spotlights, contact the Center for International Education, (715) 836-4411.
- Oct. 6 Study Abroad Spotlight on England (Harlaxton, Hertfordshire and Winchester) and Scotland (Edinburgh).
- Oct. 13 Study Abroad Spotlight on Australia (Lismore).
- Oct. 20 Study Abroad Spotlight on Business Programs (Sønderborg, Denmark; Växjo, Sweden; Lismore, Australia; Monterrey, Mexico; and La Rochelle, France).
- Oct. 27 Study Abroad Spotlight on the Baltics (Riga, Latvia and Växjo, Sweden).
- Nov. 3 Study Abroad Spotlight on Spanish Programs (Heredia, Costa Rica; Monterrey and Cuernavaca, Mexico; and Valladolid and Oviedo, Spain).
- Nov. 10 Study Abroad Spotlight on Austria (Graz), France (La Rochelle and Toulon), Germany (Kiel and Wittenberg) and Japan (Kansai Gaidai).
Janice B. Wisner
UW-Eau Claire News Bureau
Updated: Sept. 22, 1999