||Schofield Hall 218|
||Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004|
UW-Eau Claire Elects|
Student Senate Leaders
MAILED: March 31, 1999|
The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Student Senate will begin its 43rd session with new leaders.
UW-Eau Claire students elected Eric Kasper, a junior political science major from Merrill, as its student body president, and Stefanie Pelke, a junior marketing major from Rochester, Minn., as its vice president.
The following 11 students also were appointed to the student senate executive board:
- Kevin Kratz, a senior political science and economics major from Maple Grove, Minn., treasurer;
- Justin Hentges, a sophomore political science and economics major from Shawano, secretary;
- Rafael Murphy, a sophomore political science and English major from Mequon, parliamentarian;
- William Keeton, a senior biochemistry/molecular biology major from Eau Claire, academic affairs commission director;
- Sam Koplitz, a junior accounting major from Oshkosh, finance commission director;
- Joshua Ottow, a sophomore history major from Fort Atkinson, information technology commission director;
- Matt Corso, a senior political science and German major from Elmhurst, Ill., intergovernmental affairs commission director;
- Mike Steffen, a senior management major from Kimberly, organizations commission director;
- Katie Meyer, a junior management major from Princeton, Minn., public relations commission director;
- John McBrien, a senior management major from St. Louis Park, Minn., student life and diversity commission director;
- Kirsten Bergquist, a freshman pre-law major from Buffalo, Minn., student services commission director.
Janice B. Wisner
UW-Eau Claire News Bureau
Updated: April 1, 1999