||Schofield Hall 218|
||Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004|
Shell Lake To Offer|
MAILED: March 31, 1999|
The University of Wisconsin Indianhead Arts and Education Center, located in Shell Lake, will offer musical performances for the public this summer.
The performances, which include musical concerts and art exhibitions, begin at 7 p.m. most Fridays during the summer. Admission is $4 for adults or $2 for students.
A special concert, "Tribute to the Big Bands," is slated for June 30. Admission will be $8 for adults and $4 for students.
Along with the weekend performances, free informal concerts will be held during the week throughout the summer. For more information call (715) 468-2414.
- Concert Band concert, June 18
- Jazz Ensemble concert, June 25
- Jazz Ensemble concert, July 2
- Jazz Ensemble concert, July 9
- Combo and Vocal Jazz concert, July 16
- Show Choir concert, July 23
- Show Choir concert, July 30
- Concert and art exhibit, Aug. 5
- Art exhibit, Aug. 13
Janice B. Wisner
UW-Eau Claire News Bureau
Updated: April 1, 1999