News Bureau • Schofield Hall 201 • Eau Claire, WI 54702
phone: (715) 836-4741
fax: (715) 836-2900
UW-Eau Claire to Offer Assistance
With Financial Aid Applications
MAILED: Feb. 19, 2003
EAU CLAIRE — The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Financial Aid Office is hosting a Financial Aid Application Help Night for campus and community members Wednesday, March 5. The event will be held from 6:30-8:30 p.m. in the Financial Aid Office, Room 115 of Schofield Hall on lower campus.
The help night is intended for people who need assistance completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA, and is available to anyone regardless of what university they plan to attend.
Participants must bring the following records:
- Student and parent completed 2002 federal income tax returns
- Current records of cash, savings, checking and investments
- Value of business and/or farm
- Records of untaxed income, such as welfare benefits, social security benefits, 2002 payments to tax deferred pension and savings plans, etc.
- Child support paid or received in 2002
Free parking will be available in the Hibbard Hall parking lot (corner of State Street and Garfield Avenue) or the Fine Arts parking lot on Water Street.
For more information or to schedule an appointment (walk-ins are welcome), call the UW-Eau Claire Financial Aid Office at (715) 836-3373.
UW-Eau Claire News Bureau
Updated: February 19, 2003