Lincoln Financial representative on campus Nov. 5 and 6
James Egan of Lincoln Financial Advisors in Eau Claire will be available to meet with employees on an individual basis Nov. 5 from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Nov. 6 from noon to 4:30 p.m. in the Birchwood Room of Davies Center.
The Lincoln National Corp. is an authorized provider for the UW System Tax-Deferred Savings (403b) Program. This program is available to UW-Eau Claire employees on a voluntary participation basis. For more information, contact Egan at email@example.com or 715-834-7775.
Following are new employment opportunities at UW-Eau Claire. A list of all currently available job openings
and additional information about each position, including application
procedures, may be found on the Academic
Affairs employment opportunities Web site.
• Continuing Education: Outreach program manager in nursing and health sciences programming — 836-5745.
• Kinesiology: Assistant or associate professor in physical education — 836-3840.
• News Bureau: Administrative program manager to serve as marketing program manager — 836-4003.
• Social Work: Three positions as clinical instructor to full professor/chair — 836-5366.
Proposed changes in College of Arts and Sciences
Following are proposed program changes in the College of Arts and Sciences. If you have questions or concerns, contact Gary Don at firstname.lastname@example.org or 836-4216 within 15 days of this notice in the University Bulletin.
Additional BFA Requirements
From: Page 79 of the 2008-09 University Catalogue
1. To be in the BFA program, students must have and maintain a GPA of 3.00 or higher in Art and Art History courses.
2. Students in the BFA program must participate in a B.F.A. Review and Senior Review.
3. Students in the BFA program are required to participate in one of two department-sponsored field trip options: the New York field trip OR the Chicago and Minneapolis field trips.
NOTE 1: Guidelines for the full B.F.A. process, including the reviews, are available from the main Art & Design Office, HFA 104.
NOTE 2: Transfer students must check with the department and their newly-assigned advisers to determine their position within the department programs and what requirements they will need to meet if they are interested in pursuing the B.F.A. degree.
Continuing Education offerings
Connecting campus and community. Continuing Education serves a wide variety of nontraditional students. Following are links to news releases about UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education programs.
• Two Marketing Seminars Offered.
• UW-Eau Claire to Offer Workshops
for Supervisory Management Program.
Additional information can be found on the Continuing Education Web site or by calling 715-836-3636.
Notice of Meetings
The Notice of Meetings is available online. Click here to find the link to the current week's meetings. Meetings for the following week will be posted Wednesday afternoon. If you frequently refer to the Notice of Meetings, consider saving the Notice of Meetings link in your Web browser's Favorites.