Following are new employment opportunities at UW-Eau Claire. A list of all currently available job openings
and additional information about each position, including application
procedures, may be found on the Academic
Affairs employment opportunities Web site.
• Chemistry: Assistant or associate professor — 836-3417.
• Communication Sciences and Disorders: Assistant or associate professor in speech-language pathology — 836-3805.
• English: Three probationary faculty positions as follows: 1) assistant professor of film, theory and cultural studies; 2) assistant or associate professor to serve as director of composition; and 3) assistant professor of 20th century American poetry — 836-4621.
• Materials Science/Physics: Assistant professor of physics — 836-5834.
• Mathematics: Assistant professor — 836-3673.
• McIntyre Library: Assistant professor to serve as reference/instruction librarian — 836-3873.
• Music and Theatre Arts: Assistant professor to serve as director of concert bands — 836-4936.
• Physics and Astronomy/Materials Science: Assistant professor — 836-5834.
Continuing Education offerings
Connecting campus and community. Continuing Education serves a wide variety of nontraditional students. Following are links to news releases about UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education programs.
• Four QuickBooks 2008 Workshops Offered.
• Conference To Be Held on Creating a Positive Workplace Culture for All Generations.
• Worldwide Education Travel Tours Available for Adults.
• Space Still Available in Programs Designed to Help Regional Businesses Learn about Exporting Regulations.
Additional information can be found on the Continuing Education Web site or by calling 715-836-3636.
'Pink Sheet' Notice of Meetings
The Notice of Meetings (pink sheet) is available online. Click here to find the link to the current week's meetings. Meetings for the following week will be posted Wednesday afternoon. If you frequently refer to the Notice of Meetings, consider saving the Notice of Meetings link in your Web browser's Favorites.