Following are new employment opportunities at UW-Eau Claire. A list of all currently available job openings and additional information about each position, including application procedures, may be found on the Academic Affairs employment opportunities Web site.
• Accounting and Finance: Assistant professor of accounting - 836-6028.
• Development Office: Development specialist (title series) with annual giving operations and Telefund - 836-3819.
• English: Three probationary faculty positions as assistant professor - one with emphasis in scientific and technical writing, one with emphasis in American literature before 1800 and one with emphasis in linguistics - 836-2639.
• McIntyre Library: Assistant professor to serve as head of library systems - 836-4454.
• Registrar's Office: Student services program manager II to lead PeopleSoft conversion project - 836-3887.
Continuing Education offerings
Connecting campus and community — Continuing Education serves a wide variety of nontraditional students. Following are links to news releases about upcoming programs offered by UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education.
• UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education to
Offer Business Seminar on Internet Promotion.
• Personal Enrichment Course Series Adds Second
Session of Biblical Archaeology Program.
Additional information can be found on the Continuing Education Web site or by calling 715-836-3636.
'Pink Sheet' Notice of Meetings
The Notice of Meetings (pink sheet) is available online. Click here to find the link to the current week's meetings. Meetings for the following week will be posted Wednesday afternoon. If you frequently refer to the Notice of Meetings, consider saving the Notice of Meetings link in your Web browser's Favorites.