|Editor's note: Submissions of news items, calendar items and notices for the University Bulletin should be sent via e-mail to Julie Poquette at firstname.lastname@example.org or via campus mail to the News Bureau, Schofield 201. Submissions must be received by 10 a.m. Wednesday to ensure publication in the following week's issue. E-mail submissions are encouraged.
Career Services open house events announced
UW-Eau Claire Career Services will host open house events March 30 and April 25 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Schofield 230. Students, faculty and staff are welcome to drop in for ice cream sundaes and opportunities to win valuable prizes. The open house events are a great time for students to explore Career Services' offerings. For more information, contact Kathy Ripienski, Career Services, at email@example.com or 836-3956.
Following are new employment opportunities at UW-Eau Claire. A list of all currently available job openings and additional information about each position, including application procedures, may be found on the Academic Affairs employment opportunities Web site.
• Athletics: Full-time coach/assistant coach to serve as head men’s and women’s cross country coach/assistant men’s and women’s track and field coach; a 50 percent coach to serve as head men’s and women’s swimming and diving coach; and two athletic trainer 1 positions (25 percent each) to serve as assistant athletic trainers — 836-3062.
• Career Services: Student services coordinator title series to serve as arts and sciences career coordinator — 836-6018.
• Learning and Technology Services: Information processing consultant to serve as computer science department liaison — 836-2526.
• University Centers in Activities and Programs: Student services coordinator title series to serve as coordinator of student leadership and organizations — 836-3816.
• University Centers: Artist title series to serve as technical operations/event coordinator — 836-5904.
Continuing Education offerings
Connecting campus and community — Continuing Education serves a wide variety of nontraditional students. Following are links to news releases about upcoming programs offered by UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education.
• Holistic Harmony Workshop Set for
March 29 at UW-Eau Claire.
• 22nd Annual Kaleidoscope of Nursing
Set for April 27 at UW-Eau Claire.
• Supervisory Management Series Offered by UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education.
• UW-Eau Claire to Offer Seminar on
Enhancing Advertising Effectiveness.
• Time to Register for Annual
Science Institute at UW-Eau Claire.
Additional information can be found on the Continuing Education Web site or by calling 715-836-3636.
Proposed changes in College of Education and Human Sciences
Following are proposed program changes in the College of Education and Human Sciences, which were approved by the College of Education and Human Sciences Academic Curriculum Committee. If you have questions or concerns, contact Larry Solberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 836-3671 within 15 days of this notice in the University Bulletin.
• View proposed changes.
Proposed changes in College of Arts and Sciences
Following are proposed program changes in the College of Arts and Sciences. If you have questions or concerns, contact James Phillips at email@example.com or 836-5399 within 15 days of this notice in the University Bulletin.
• View proposed changes.
'Pink Sheet' Notice of Meetings
The Notice of Meetings (pink sheet) is available online. Click here to find the link to the current week's meetings. Meetings for the following week will be posted Wednesday afternoon. If you frequently refer to the Notice of Meetings, consider saving the Notice of Meetings link in your Web browser's Favorites.