Classified Staff Scholarship Committee seeks new members
The Classified Staff Scholarship Committee invites permanent classified staff members to join its group. The committee oversees an endowed scholarship that provides financial assistance to eligible student applicants nominated by UW-Eau Claire permanent classified employees and classified staff retirees. The committee meets three to four times per year. If you would like more information or are interested in serving on the committee, contact Barb Bowers, Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 836-3871.
Following are new employment opportunities at UW-Eau Claire. A list of all currently available job openings and additional information about each position, including application procedures, may be found on the Academic Affairs employment opportunities Web site.
• Center for International Education: Student services coordinator to serve as international advisor — 836-4411.
• Housing and Residence Life: Hall manager — 836-3674.
• Music and Theatre Arts: Assistant professor of piano — 836-4936.
• National Youth Sports Program: Part-time summer professional positions — 836-2400.
Continuing Education offerings
• Supervisory Management Seminars Offered by UW-Eau Claire in March.
Connecting campus and community — Continuing Education serves a wide variety of nontraditional students. Following are links to news releases about upcoming programs offered by UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education.
• Internationally Recognized Expert to Speak on Grief Counseling and Healing.
• Conference on Cross-Cultural Perspectives
of Visual Communication to Be Held at UW-Eau Claire.
• Workshop to Be Offered on
International Payment Methods.
Additional information can be found on the Continuing Education Web site or by calling 715-836-3636.
'Pink Sheet' Notice of Meetings
The Notice of Meetings (pink sheet) is available online. Click here to find the link to the current week's meetings. Meetings for the following week will be posted Wednesday afternoon. If you frequently refer to the Notice of Meetings, consider saving the Notice of Meetings link in your Web browser's Favorites.